Whether you believe hope is lost for representative governance, or you believe the issue of voting rights is settled, I've written a story you might find interesting.
It is the result of several months of learning, fact finding, and analysis. I examine the comments in support of the LLC's position; the letter written to the previous Board by Gary Ackerman; and knowledge acquired after extensive consultation with Larry Costich, the attorney retained by myself and several other owners. I shed light on the evolution of our governance, and why most of us have not understood the changing relationship between the resort and the CA, and how this misunderstanding has influenced our conclusions. And finally, I pinpoint the simplicity of resolution.
For those who are interested in our governance, it would be helpful to have the same information from which to begin a conversation.
History and Analysis of Kahler Glen Governance
You might want to print this one using the File -> Print menu.
No comments:
Post a Comment